January 9, 2012 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Las Vegas, United States - OstinGames is thrilled to announce Zepi:Classic HD 1.2 with the newly introduced Rabbit Hole - an entry to the parallel world of TimePills and CrazyRockets. The power-ups are able to incredibly boost the score along with other bonuses as well as achievements introduced into the game before (the SuperBall; Good! Great! Excellent! Brilliant! bonuses for successful combos, etc). The players' mission of clearing the gaming field from same-color skins has become more cheerful, funny, and unpredictable!
The gamers can bring in TimePills and CrazyRockets into a session by pulling them out from behind the central ring on the playing field with their finger. TimePills deter arriving of new objects to the playing field. After a while, they blow up eliminating all the nearby objects which brings additional points for the player. CrazyRockets fly across the playing field chaining the skins. As soon as the CrazyRocket dies, the combo burns and points are added to the player's total score. If the combo covers skins of two different colors, points double (Silver Rocket bonus). If the combo covers skins of three different colors, points triple (Gold Rocket bonus). If the combo covers skins of four different colors, the total score multiplies by four (Diamond Rocket bonus).
* Simple and exiting gameplay both for children and adults
* Rabbit Hole
* Much space for improving the playing style as well as strategy
* Beautiful graphics and sound effects
* Choice of graphic modes
* Simple-to-use menu and controls
* Detailed How To
* You can either tap or slide your finger to make chains
* Points for each chain are displayed right away
* Multitouch function: now you can make several chains at once
* Special bonuses for long chains (Good!Great!Excellent!Brilliant!)
* Terrific SuperBall power-up to help you score more points
* Thirty (30) unique achievements
* Game Center included for Leaderboards and Achievements
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 22.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Zepi:Classic HD 1.1 is $ 0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category (Puzzle/Trivia).
Viacheslav Iushchenko, OstinGames CEO and developer, is poised to surprise and please the global iPhone/iPod touch/iPad community with high quality educational and cognitive applications, with intellectual creativity being the key point. OstinGames projects include Zepi HD (musical surprise for iPad), Zepi:Classic HD, Zepi:Dark HD, Zepi:Pirates HD, Zepi:War HD; addictive puzzle Zepi game series (Zepi:Classic, Zepi:Ultra, Zepi:Kids, Zepi:Pirates, Zepi:Spring, Zepi:Dark,Zepi:War,Zepi:Free,Zepi Music) and KissIsland for iPhone/iPod touch. Copyright (C) 2012 OstinGames . All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.