December 10, 2008 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Corby, UK - Mac Bundle Box today announced their third bundle promotion a MiniBundle with 5 popular Mac applications from some amazing developers. There is something for everyone, and just in time for Christmas, all serials are fully transferable as gifts. In the Mac Bundle Box MiniBundle you can get 5 applications (plus a bonus application for early buyers) for only $39 that's a saving of over $110.
Mac Bundle Box is squarely aimed at everyone who uses the Mac platform. However their primary focus are new consumers who have just purchased their first Mac, offering them a head start in their buying of Mac software. Mac Bundle Box guarantees the consumer a massive savings, in most cases discounted more than 75% off.
Mac Bundle Box is defining rock bottom. Applications featured in their Holiday MiniBundle:
* KavaTunes (35.00) - Am application for creating an online library of all your iTunes music.
* LibrarianPro (29.95) - Manage your DVD's, Books, Games and CD's with ease. Fully supports barcode scanning!
* Alarm Clock Pro (19.95) - Get woken up softly, wake up relaxed and not startled.
* HyperImage (25.00) - Download web galleries and pictures online with ease. Easy bulk image downloading.
* Mac Cleanse (19..95) - Purify your system, release hundreds of megabytes or even gigabytes of storage.
* (BONUS) iWallet (19.99) - Simple expense and money management, for people who need a quick and easy solution.
Pricing and Availability:
Mac Bundle Box MiniBundle is available for only $39.00 (USD) for all 6 applications, and exclusively from their website. Most applications in the bundle will work with Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) but, some do require Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard). For more information about each application in the bundle, visit the Mac Bundle Box website and click an applications icon to view full its description.
Mac Bundle Box was founded by Christian Owens in early 2008. Mac Bundle Box aims to provide the best Mac applications on the market at the lowest possible prices. Christian Owens has much experience in the web and application industries, working with popular social networks and other web professionals such as Chris Pirillo.