December 13, 2008 in Utility (F)
[prMac.com] Gavilan Hills, CA - Newt Data Systems, a provider of unique products that apply the best available technologies in new and innovative ways to improve user experiences, today announced that its new Mac Storage Manager adds Mac OS X support to NETGEAR Storage Central products. The Mac Storage Manager supports Apple Mac OS X Tiger and Leopard and provides users of Apple iMac, MacBook, MacBook Air and MacBook Pro computers the ability to connect their computers to NETGEAR Storage Central product. It is available now for $69 from the Newt Data Systems online store.
Mac Storage Manager Features:
* Supports the original NETGEAR Storage Central and newer Storage Central Turbo products
* Easier to user than the standard Storage Central software from NETGEAR
* Allows sharing of Storage Central volumes between Windows and Mac OS X computers
* Create Mac OS HFS+ volumes as well as standard Storage Central SFS volumes
* Unique Rebuild Mirror features eliminates copying of files when recovering from a failed drive
* Mac OS X Tiger or Leopard
* Intel processor
* 1GB of memory
* Gigabit Ethernet or Ethernet port
Pricing and Availability:
The Mac Storage Manager is available from the Newt Data Systems online store for a suggested retail price of $69 (USD). For more information, visit the Newt Data Systems website.
Located in Southern California, Newt Data Systems was founded to overcome the limitations of the ordinary storage products available to users of desktop and notebook computers. Newt Data Systems accomplishes this by challenging a highly experienced team to develop unique products that apply the best available technologies in new and innovative ways to improve user experiences. For more information, visit the Newt Data Systems website.