December 11, 2008 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Port Jefferson, NY - Limit Point Software is now offering a holiday promotion of its products called "The Everything Bundle." This bundle includes activation codes for all Limit Point Software products, including our "Utility" bundle. The price of "The Everything Bundle" is only $69. Ordinarily buying all this software separately would cost $285, which means you get it at a 76% discount. This promotion runs from December 11 - 31, 2008. All software initially runs in demo mode, so you can try before you buy, and all upgrades are always free.
* Utility Bundle ($10-$25): A "bundle in a bundle" : large collection of lightweight programs with limited but specialized functionality: movie and picture processing, file management, Mail enhancements, URL imaging, menu bar items, bulk mailer, and much much more.
* Blue Crab ($25): Versatile program that you use to copy the contents of a web site to your computer, in whole or in part, and much more.
* Mailings ($25): Full featured application for batch emailing that delivers any web page or plain text document with attachments to multiple recipients for marketing, news announcements, product updates etc.
* iForm ($45): Serve and process HTML forms. Collects form data submitted by a web browser and then emails that data using formatting templates to select recipients, as well as saving it to a text log file which can be imported into a database.
* Boolean Search ($55): Application for searching the contents of plain text, rich text, HTML formatted text, MS Word, PDF and any other file format supported by Spotlight.
* Icon2Image ($25): Contextual Menu creates image thumbnails of file, folder and disk icons in various image formats; adds custom icons to image, movie or ICNS files; makes ICNS icons of image file contents or movie poster frames and more.
* Aqueiss ($10): Internet enabled contextual menu that you can use to access any URL on the internet conveniently from within any application that supports contextual menus.
* FTPortal ($25): Application and contextual menu for easily uploading files to specific folders of one or more FTP servers.
* Touvaly ($25): Create virtual catalogues of collections of files which use very little space.
* MenuMinder ($10): Create quick, simple alert, email and SMS Text Message (mobile phone) reminders straight from your menu bar. Quickly create a reminder using the system-wide menu that can be accessed from any application.
* SwitchTop ($10): Application that allows you to have multiple desktops.
* QuickTop ($10): Menu bar item displays the contents of any folder you choose in a system-wide menu, so that you can access any file in the folder from any application.
* PictureSwitch ($10): Menu bar item that allows you to change your desktop picture quickly, and easily without having to go all the way to the System Preferences to do so.
Pricing and Availability:
Overall minimum system requirement is Mac OS X version 10.4 (but some products, like Mailings, run on 10.3.9) "The Everything Bundle" is available for only $69 USD. All products initially run for at least ten days as fully functional trials. Upgrades to all products are always free, and new products in the Utility Bundle are always included.
Limit Point Software has been avidly developing software for the Mac community since 1997. In order to improve the usefulness, simplicity and dependability of our products user feedback has always been highly welcome and encouraged. Our products cover a diverse range of applications. The internet applications include bulk emailing, HTML form processing, web crawling and document indexing and searching. The "Utilities" suite is a large collection of small programs for combining movies, processing images in batch, file property editing, bulk emailing, and much, more.