December 12, 2008 in Image Editing (E)
[prMac.com] Parma, Italy - Shiny Frog is pleased to announce Img2icns 1.0, their icon creation tool for Mac OS X. Img2icns is a simple, quick application for converting images to icons or icons to images, keeping them neatly filed and ready to use. Creating an icon is just as easy as drag'n'dropping one or more images on to Img2icns and choosing an export format - the same goes for creating images from icons.
Img2icns will make attaching icons to files an easy task. Just drop some files on the preview box, and the icon will be applied immediately. The history will track all the icons you've created, so you can apply them later. Img2icns can also convert Icons into Images in the same easy way.
* Convert all Mac OS X-supported image formats, including Illustrator and Photoshop files
* Export icons as .icns files, Finder folders, iPhone icons, or Favicon web icons
* Attach icons to any file by a simple drag'n'drop
* Extract and export icons into images from any file
* Keep all icons ready at hand in the History
* Automatic update via Sparkle
Minimum system requirements:
* Mac OS X Version 10.5 Leopard or higher
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
Pricing and Availability:
Img2icns is available in a lite or pro version. The lite version is free, a pro single user license is priced at only $12.90 (USD) and may be used by a single person on any number of Macs as he/she is the only user of the license.
Shiny Frog is an Italian creative firm based in Parma, that focuses on web design and Mac OS X software development. "Keep it simple" is our company philosophy: a keen eye for cutting-edge solutions, and a commitment to excellence. We always strive to deliver cool, up-to-standard products, true to our motto - keep it simple.