May 8, 2007 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Pubblog.com (www.pubblog.com) announces the release of MailSteward 7.7.4 (www.mailsteward.com), the ultimate email archiving solution for the Mac. MailSteward archives email in a relational database for easy access and safe backup of all your email. Whether you manage a business, are an independent professional, or just a person with a lot of email, for legal reasons, business reasons, and personal reasons, it is essential to be able to safely archive and easily search your email.
MailSteward provides an elegant solution to the growing problem of organizing, backing up, and accessing tens of thousands of emails. With MailSteward you can:
* Safely archive your large volume of vital email information.
* Easily access your email database with fast, sophisticated searching.
* Protect your precious email data from data format obsolescence.
* Search on the contents of email attachments.
MailSteward is simple to use, but also has a wealth of features for managing your email:
* Select email from archive by date range and keywords in the To, From, Subject, Mailbox, or Body fields.
* Sort by date, To, From, Subject, Mailbox, or unique ID.
* Add, View, & Search tags for category, keywords, notes, and priority.
* Import MailTags©.
* Schedule MailSteward to archive your email automatically.
* Print or save email list, or individual email, or all email in a list.
* Reply to or forward individual emails.
* Export emails to a tab-delimited text file, a separate database file, an mbox file, or an SQL file.
* Merge database files together.
* All email mailboxes and folders are left undisturbed.
* Options to store attachments, HTML, enriched text, and raw source, as well as plain text.
* Works seamlessly with the Mac OS X Apple Mail application to archive all your email in a relational database.
* Works with all locally stored POP, .Mac, and IMAP email accounts in the OS X Mail app.
* Works with most mbox files exported from Microsoft Entourage, Eudora, and other email clients.
* Native Cocoa application that supports OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and greater.
* Universal binary runs on PowerPC and Intel Macs.
Pubblog.com - A Multimedia Internet Publishing Company