January 27, 2012 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Marseille, France - Richard Wittig introduces the all new strategic three players chess game, in which coincidence plays no part. The 3D TRIAD-CHESS 1.0.4 in HD quality is the deserving downward of the king of games. Having kept in mind the spirit, basics and proportions of the traditional chess game, the TRIAD-CHESS opens Up a whole new dimension... and what a dimension! Having to confront yourself to 2 opponents at once increases the strategy By 100%. To allow that, the power of your unit has been increased bY 50% to 100%, depending type the piece, and each piece is 50% more powerful than the traditional pieces ones.
Throughout the TRIAD-CHESS conception process, everything has been thoroughly thought out:
* Castling : one small and two tall
* Taking in passing
* Promotion of the pawn with choice of piece
* Left pat
* Compartments location and etc.
* It's even possible to make the shot of the shepherd (to you to find...)
If you already know how to play chess, TRIAD-CHESS is going to amaze you.
And if you don't know how to play, it's not a problem. You don't have to be familiar with the traditional chess game to start playing TRIAD-CHESS. The rules are as simple as it gets, the difficulty level is ajustable and AI (artificial intelligence) is there to assist you (pieces activity display).
In all cases, once you get a hold of it, you won't want to let it go.
* Easy to use
* Rules included: English, Spanish and French
* 2 playing modes: first fall and survivor
* Duration: from 15 minutes to several hours depending on the chosen mode
* 3 difficulty levels: easy, medium and hard
* Can be played alone (against 2 AI*), or with one (against 1 AI*) or 2 other players
* Viewing the latest coups played by two opponents
* Display of the authorized knocks
* Two different moving modes possible : from start square to arrival square or slide/deposit
* Option: display of the pieces likely to be moved
* Option: display displacement allowed opponents
* Option: confirm deplacement
* Option: clock - Calculates the times used by each player
* Cancel last deplacement (possibility of cancelling many deplacements)
* Realistic and varied sound effects
* A key for fast change of viewpoints (gives the perspective of each player)
* Amazing 3D graphics (free movement of the tray and zooming for big fingers)
* Choice of colours and materials used
* No integrated advertising
One of the upcoming TRIAD-CHESS version will allow playing on a online server, therefore permitting confrontation with other players on a global level.
* iOS 4.0 or later
* iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
* 26.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
TRIAD-CHESS 1.0.4 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Indie developer Richard Wittig is the inventor of TRIAD-CHESS. He funded the creation of programs for Android and Apple stores. For now, the application is available for devices iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Smartphone and Tablet. But, it is expected it to be soon for Mac and PC. Copyright (C) 2012 Richard Wittig. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.