January 31, 2012 in Books (F)
[prMac.com] Saint-Petersburg, Russia - Squeaky Oak introduces 12 chefs HD for iPad. 12 chefs HD is a Coloring Book. There are riddles in the book solving which, children can learn some profession.
The reasons why our app is special and stands out from its competitors:
* It is a selective coloring book and your child can get good results in painting
* It has really great interactivity. All objects are touchable and dragable.
Daniil Kharms is the late absurdist Leningrad author, best known for his mini-stories. One of the odder, more eccentric figures of 20th Century Russian / Soviet literature, Kharms made a living as a children's writer (even though he apparently disliked children) since none of his adult writing was ever published during his lifetime.
In the spirit of Soviet literature, we present to you a translation of Twelve Chefs, a very short children's story by D. Kharms.
* All objects can be colored
* 12 pages for coloring
* All objects are touchable and dragable
* Relaxing background soundtrack
* Beautiful vocal performance
* Sound effects on touching and objects collision
* Word highlighting to promote reading skills
* Realistic page turning just like the original physical book
* Adjustable volume of sound effects and background music
* Cool bookmark with volume regulation and references to pages
And while your children play and learn with this book, you may devote time to yourself, if you can break away from this excellence!
Also read "The Story of Miss Moppet" and "The Tale of Tom Kitten"
* iOS 3.2 or later
* Compatible with iPad
* 16.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
12 chefs HD 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books category.
The Squeaky Oak, our independent software development studio, is located in Saint-Petersburg, Russia. Copyright (C) 2011 The Squeaky Oak. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.