February 5, 2012 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Fremont, California - SubRosaSoft.com Inc., a software company focusing on data recovery and system utility software, announces the immediate availability of version 7.5 for the entire Salvage line. FileSalvage, CameraSalvage, and PodSalvage have all been upgraded. Improved search and recover functions increase the chances of recovering lost files.
When files are lost and panic sets in, you need the best data recovery software available. The entire Salvage line of data recovery applications for Mac OS X is built on the most powerful recovery engine around. With an upgraded search and recovery algorithm plus updates for the latest operating system and foreign languages, FileSalvage, CameraSalvage, and PodSalvage are the programs to turn to when data loss strikes.
"This upgrade to the Salvage lineup ensures customers the best chances of a full recovery of their lost files.", said Marko Kostyrko, CEO of SubRosaSoft.com Inc. "With the improvements made to the way we search for and recover files, we can get back even more lost data than ever before."
Written specifically for Mac OS X and updated to full compatibility with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, the Salvage products include powerful features that give the user excellent data recovery abilities:
* Simple, step-by-step recovery process.
* Risk free trial version - see files that can be recovered before you purchase.
* Embedded file recovery - search for files that have been embedded inside other files.
* File Renamer - reconstructs file names of popular file formats (JPEG, MP3, M4A, etc...).
* Easy-to-use interface - reduces data recovery process to a few clicks.
* Device and file system independent - allows recovery from almost any media.
* Works on faulty hardware - recovers data from mechanically unsound disks or corrupted devices.
* Safety first - never writes to the disk or device being salvaged from.
* Searches free space - scans only where known files are not, to speed recovery and narrow search results.
SubRosaSoft Salvage software requirements:
* Mac OS X 10.5 or above (Mac OS X 10.7 Lion compatible)
For more information on the Salvage range of products, please visit our website.
Pricing and Availability:
FileSalvage is priced at $79.95. PodSalvage and CameraSalvage are $39.95 each. Owners of Salvage products version 7 can upgrade for free by visiting our website. Owners of previous versions of Salvage products may upgrade at a discounted rate.
Founded in 2002, SubRosaSoft specializes in privacy related and system utilities. SubRosaSoft's design philosophy revolves around easy-to-use yet extremely powerful software. Our software range includes security, file and device management, home security, forensics, and data and device recovery. Our users range from entry-level Mac users and hobbyists to system administrators, consultants, and forensics professionals. Copyright (C) 2010 SubRosaSoft.com Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.