February 10, 2012 in iOS Development (F)
[prMac.com] Manchester, United Kingdom - TheAppMediaCo announces if you take a look at the App Store you will find the majority of big businesses have a presence. Examples include; Nike, Tesco, Starbucks, Amazon and Tesco -the list is endless. With 30 million apps downloaded every day (ASYMCO 2011) and with mobile apps overtaking the mobile web for user engagement (Flurry Analytics 2011) the business opportunity presented by mobile apps is overwhelming. Many small-medium businesses have found that the prohibitive factor in expanding their business onto the app stores is the development cost. With estimates spiralling into tens of thousands of pounds! But now TheAppMediaCo offer solutions which are not cost prohibitive for SME's and provide full functionality for users.
Some of the advantages of using an app are listed below.
* Connect with your customers with direct messages (push notifications) notifying them of your latest promotions/events even when the app is not active
* Generate additional revenue with direct product sales or in app marketing * Increase brand loyalty and reduce churn rate with rewards for your customers
* Add prestige to your brand. Provide a constant reminder for customers and increased interaction because you have a brand presence on their phone screen
* Go viral with Facebook/Twitter integration. Get people talking about your business!
* Social Media, websites, YouTube, advertisements and news -pull your various online presences together into one focused, encapsulated experience
Mobilise your business and connect with the 500 million+ smartphone users worldwide and the 11 Million smartphone users in the UK alone (Source: Gartner Emerging Technology Analysis). For further information contact TheAppMediaCo.
TheAppMediaCo are a team of friendly, approachable and highly skilled app developers with a difference. Based in Manchester, England but with a worldwide reach - we strive to fulfil our client's needs. We have a track record of success working with businesses and individuals. Work with us and we know you'll be happy with the outcome. Copyright (C) 2012 TheAppMediaCo. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.