Chris Knight - Acutus Trading Ltd.
PixelEspresso releases BadPlastic 1.0 for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
February 18, 2012 in Financial
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - PixelEspresso has announced version 1.0 of BadPlastic (TM), an easy-to-use Mac application to track personal credit card debt. BadPlastic asks the user to provide card information and enter statement data. The user can add statements as they arrive in the mail, as well as in arbitrary order from archives. The app then does the following:
* Shows a timeline of statement balances for each card, scaled according to the card limit at the time of each statement
* Allows the user to zoom in and out of timelines to see the required time period
* Calculates APR from monthly percentage rate and vice versa, to simplify statement filing
* Approximates missing balances so that the timeline graph appears contiguous (useful when entering statements in random order)
* Displays each card's APR so that the user knows which card is the most expensive
* Shows percentage of available credit used which can affect the user's credit rating
* Estimates number of payments left to clear card debt
* Shows the approximate date of the last payment for each card, based on the last payment amount
* Estimates when all cards will be completely paid off, giving the user a worthy goal
* Mac OS X Version 10.7 Lion or newer
* 10 MB free disk space
Pricing and Availability:
BadPlastic 1.0 has a free fully-functional 30-day trial period and costs $9.95 (USD) per user until March 2012, after which it becomes $14.95 per user.
PixelEspresso makes software for Mac and iOS. It was founded in 2008 and is based in London, United Kingdom. All Material and Software (C) 2008-2012 PixelEspresso / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
+44 20 8441 9032