February 16, 2012 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] Lasi, Romania - Independent developer Cristi Habliuc, who brought you the "How Drunk" BAC calculator app for the iPhone and the "Spin Frenzy" puzzle game, today is excited to announce the release of his latest iPhone/iPod touch application, "Daily Lama". It stands out with quality, hand-picked quotes, a beautiful interface and many other features.
We all need motivation in our lives. Get the boost you need to accomplish what you set yourself for in life by letting this free application help you discover great great knowledge shared to us by great people of all times. Daily Lama gives you access to hundreds of carefully selected words from around the world. Words that will push you forward your goals; words that will change the way you think and will definitely make the Sky the limit.
Daily Lama supports the iPhone 4/4s' Retina Display and sports a beautiful user interface and customizable wallpapers. It allows you to save your favorite quotes or even to share them with friends, using Facebook or by email.
* Find a different quote every time you open up the app
* Store favorite quotes so you can view them over and over again when you need them
* Rate as good the quotes you like and as Bad, the ones you don't like
* Change background images to wonderful, inspirational images
* Get as many quotes as you need. Our database is constantly updated with hand-picked quotations
* Share the quotes you love by connection your Facebook account or by sending emails
* Leave feedback on the app and send us features you'd love to have
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 3.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Daily Lama 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Located in Lasi, Romania, Cristi Habliuc is a full-time independent iPhone and iPad developer. Copyright (C) 2011-2012 Cristi Habliuc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.