February 18, 2012 in Sports
[prMac.com] Melbourne, Australia - Building on the success of the Ultimate A-League app for iPhone, iPad and Android, MiBooks are proud to announce the release of their premium app offering; Ultimate A-League Plus 1.0.
Ultimate A-League Plus has been a high-priority project for the Ultimate A-League team ever since the release of their regular app in late 2011. The success of that app led the team to approach the idea of offering a premium version of the app, for a small cost, that would give A-League fans more news, statistics and information right in the palm of their hand.
Ultimate A-League Plus gives users access to all the features they currently have access to in the regular app, as well as plenty of new statistics, new sections (such as Managers, Referees and Stadiums), access to video highlights, a better live experience on game day, more filter options to customise statistical tables, and a smarter and more intuitive interface.
Ultimate A-League editor Justin Tickner lauded the Plus app, saying that it "will give A-League fans a better, faster, smarter and more comprehensive app with access to all the information, statistics, scores and news that they could possibly want". Tickner went on to reassure current users of the Ultimate A-League app that "the free version of the app will continue to be available in its current form, and we will not be charging for it now or in the future". In terms of new features, Tickner promised that "a slew of exciting new features will be added to the app between now and the start of the 2012-13 A-League season, but we can't divulge what they are at this point in time".
* Live scores on game day, plus full goal, booking and appearance data for every A-League fixture ever played.
* Full player statistics
* Full club statistics
* Standings/ladders for each A-League season.
* Access to 'up to the minute' news, breaking news and opinion pieces about the A-League.
* Access to season-by-season goal, booking and attendance statistics across the entire league.
* Universal iOS app (iOS only)
* 'Pull to refresh' functionality on all tables (iOS only)
* Video match highlights (available February 2012)
* Full referee statistics
* Full stadium statistics
* Full manager/coach statistics
* Access to appearances statistics for players
* Live Twitter feed for each live fixture
* 'Head to Head' and 'Stadium' results on any Upcoming fixture
* Additional filter options for Stats, Standings and Players tabs
* Auto refresh for live scoring
* iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and compatible Android devices
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later, Android 1.6 or later
* 5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Ultimate A-League Plus is available for purchase for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android worldwide for $0.99. If you would like a promotional code, so that you can view and review Ultimate A-League Plus without purchasing it, please contact Ultimate A-League via the contact details below.
Based in Melbourne, Australia. MiBooks, part of Hamson Design Group, produce interactive, illustrated children's books for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch that kids will love to explore and read over and over again. The MiBooks stories take place in a variety of locations, including on the farm, at the beach and many more. All books feature interactive sections, sounds and the option to read the book yourself or have it read to you. Many of the books allow the reader to choose the direction or path they want the story to take, meaning the story can be different on the fourth or fifth read! Copyright (C) 2011 Hamson Design Group. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.