February 22, 2012 in Productivity
[prMac.com] Heidelberg, Germany - emendo Media has announced the major release of Templates for Keynote Pro 2.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Templates for Keynote Pro is a collection of customizable templates designed to supplement the basic templates included with Apple's Keynote application on the iPad. The release brings support for all iOS devices, a completely redesigned user interface and a significant reduction of storage used by the app.
"With the new interface we wanted to give our customers on the iPhone and iPod touch the best user experience possible and make our app even more mobile," stated chief programmer Jan Heiermann. "With the limited space on the iPhone and iPod touch screen, compared to the iPadīs 9.7 inches, it was crucial to get a very open and easy to use interface. The significant reduction of the appīs size will allow users to faster download and update the app."
* Universal update: Existing customers can download the app for free for their iPhones and iPod touches
* Completely redesigned interface for even better presentations on the go
* Significant reduction of more than 60 percent of the app size
* Improved support and FAQ functions directly integrated into the app
* Improved template view within the app
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 83.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Templates for Keynote Pro 2.0 is $4.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Based in Heidelberg, Germany, emendo Media is a creative and innovative media-consulting firm helping its clients to improve their marketing message. Founded in 2010, emendo Media has focused on the improvement of business and company presentations. Now, emendo Media is taking a step further and bringing back all its experience with business customers right to all iOS devices. Copyright (C) 2010-2012 emendo Media. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Keynote, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.