Britton Mobile Development Releases Portfolio for iPad 2.0
February 24, 2012 in Photo and Video
[prMac.com] Spokane Valley, Washington - Britton Mobile Development has announced the release of Portfolio for iPad 2.0. Portfolio for iPad is the leading media presentation app on the iPad. Version 2.0 brings greatly enhanced organization and presentation support, now supporting both nested galleries and a more streamlined presentation.
Portfolio for iPad is the perfect presentation tool for photographers, designers, architects, sales reps, florists, artists, and any other visual profession. It can be used as a portfolio, a catalog, an art book, a reviewing tool, and much more. Featuring extensive appearance customization, Portfolio for iPad can be adapted to the look and feel of any business.
Portfolio for iPad 2.0 is available directly on the App Store for immediate purchase and download. It is a free upgrade for existing Portfolio for iPad customers and will seamlessly upgrade existing libraries. It features a comprehensive built-in help file, importing and exporting across multiple devices allowing for quick synchronization, and can load from multiple media sources. Portfolio for iPad 2.0 incorporates the most requested features from customers and is a welcome addition to any presentation.
* Can create multiple galleries to divide and sort a large media library into categories
* Media loading is available from the iPad library, iTunes File Sharing, a list of URLs, Dropbox, and the Mac Loader
* All media is stored internally and does not require any sort of connection once loaded
* Comprehensive built-in help file
* Interface can be locked with a passcode to avoid exposing the management interface to clients
* Viewing supports thumbnails, a split view, and full screen
* Video out support through both the VGA and HDMI connectors as well as AirPlay
* Import and export the library to backup or clone to other iPhones or iPads
* Appearance customization of the colors and custom branding
* Automatic importing of IPTC keyword data and quick filtering capability
* Per-item notes and ratings for use in any presentation
Superior Customer Support:
Britton Mobile Development is committed to providing superior customer service and support to our users. This includes regular updates and new in-app features. Have a question or feature request? Or want to join our mailing list or Beta Testing Team? Please email support.
* iPad 1 or iPad 2
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 5.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Portfolio for iPad 2.0 is available now for $14.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies, existing users may update for free) and available worldwide exclusively through the iTunes App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Britton Mobile Development is a software development company with a commitment to excellent customer service and exceptional apps. The company's software development experience allows it to work on projects of nearly any complexity and create products with outstanding usability. Copyright (C) 2010-2012 Britton Mobile Development. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.