December 26, 2008 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Mauritius, Pointe aux Canonniers - Celmaro today announced that Webbla will be on a special price during Christmas and New Year. The promotion offers a discount of 20 percent and will be available until the beginning of Next Year.
What is Webbla?
* Webbla is a modern, visual bookmark manager for Mac OS X Leopard.
* Allows personalization of bookmarks with notes, tags, rating and to organize them in collections and smart collections.
* Easily find bookmarks by browsing them visually or by searching the whole website content, notes and more.
* Can check websites automatically on changes and mark them as updated.
* Provides the ability to add bookmarks with shortcuts and bookmarklets from Camino, Firefox, OmniWeb, Opera, Safari.
* Allows to open the bookmarks with customizable web browser scripts.
* Supports Quicklook, Cover Flow, and Spotlight for bookmarks in Finder.
* Mac OS X Version 10.5.0 Leopard or higher
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* Internet connection, broadband recommended
Pricing and Availability:
A Single User license of Webbla is regularly priced at $22.98 (USD) and will be sold for $17.58 (20% Off). The offer will be available until the beginning of Next Year. A limited 15-day trial version is available. After purchasing, customers will immediately receive a emailed with the license file to unlock the application.
Celmaro Ltd is based in Mauritius, a tiny island in the Indian Ocean. Founded 2006 by Anique Teichmann, Celmaro is focused on creating software for Mac OS X. Our intention is to create intuitive and powerful mac applications to simplify the day, increase the productivity and make the life more enjoyable for our user. Copyright 2006-2008 Celmaro. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.