March 2, 2012 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] ShenZhen, Guangdong - iLifesoft announces iMedia Converter for Mac is an all-in-one Mac Blu-ray ripper, DVD ripper and video converter. It helps you back up or rip blu-ray disc and DVD (ISO image file included), either encrypted or non-encrypted, and converts video of all popular formats to your hard drive for playing. iMedia Converter supports conversion for all popular mobile players and devices such as iPhone (iPhone 3G, iPhone 4), iPad (iPad 3G, iPad 3G WiFi), iPod, Apple TV, Xbox360, PS3, Zune, Archos, PSP, 3GP, Blackberry, Motorola Droid, Nexus One, HTC Droid, HTC Hero, etc, enabling users to watch blu-ray movie, DVD and HD contents on popular devices more freely.
The iMedia Converter for Mac also converts HD video footages from cameras and camcorders to editable HD video formats for non-linear editing software like iMovie, Final Cut Express, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Studio, Avid, Adobe Premiere etc. The HD footage can be compressed to SD video clips for storage when you feel like saving space. The iMedia Converter can also extract audios from blu-ray discs, DVDs and videos for media players with high quality and best conversion speed.
Enjoy videos and movies from disc, ISO image file, cams, DVRs, web videos freely. Easy to use but powerful editing facilities like crop, trim, watermark, flip, etc. Outstanding audio video sync technology makes perfect matching for converted files. Provides perfect audio solutions and up to 7.1 channels output option.
Also, if you want to import mxf file into QuickTime and play mxf on QuickTime, you can use iMedia Converter for Mac.
* Accepted sources includes blu-ray disc, blu-ray folder, DVD, DVD folder, DVD ISO image file, and Video clips.
* Double-click on a file to preview when you would like to preview it. You are allowed to take snapshots when previewing the movie.
* iMedia Converter provides an easy and quick backup option for DVD and blu-ray disc.
* Protected DVDs and blu-ray discs can be cracked and copied bit-to-bit onto your hard drive in the shortest time by using 'Disk Copy' facility.
* The program allows you set the output file format and the saving position. Choose the output files format under the list of Format.
* Editor button to customize the video before converting videos, DVD and blu-ray movie. Trim, Crop, Text Watermark, Image/Video Watermark, Effect, and Audio Replace.
* 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
* Mac OS X Leopard (10.5) or higher
* 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or above.
* 1024x768 or higher resolution display.
Pricing and Availability:
iMedia Converter for Mac is priced at $65.00 (USD) from iLifesoft website.
Based in ShenZhne, Guangdong , iLifesoft is a professional developer of multimedia conversion and DVD backup tools. iLifesoft products generally fall into three multimedia product lines, including Video Conversion Tools, Audio Conversion Tools and DVD Ripping Tools. Copyright (C) 2011 iLifesoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.