March 1, 2012 in Games
[prMac.com] Frankfurt, Germany - Sponge Forge today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Instamory Pocket Edition, the iPhone version of the beautifully designed concentration game in which you memorize and collect matching pairs of Instagram photos. Instamory for iPad has delighted thousands of players of all ages, and starting today, you can enjoy it on your iPhone too. And thanks to Instagram's massive collection with more than 150 Million photos, you'll never run out of new sets.
* Play with your own Instagram photos, or choose from millions of public ones
* Play instantly with a random set, or individually configure one
* Replace individual photos and block photos that you don't want to see anymore
* Four different photo sources available: My Photos, Popular, Featured and Tag Search
* Support for 1 to 4 players on a single iPhone (yes it works!)
* Designed specifically for the iPhone, with a clean and simple UI
* Play at different difficulty levels (6, 15 or 24 pairs of cards)
* Take new photos on the fly and make them available in the game
* Use Instamory to browse and discover Instagram photos
* "Like" photos or become a follower directly from within the app
"We created Instamory because we wanted to combine our love of browsing our and others' Instagram photos with our love of playing casual family games," said Ivica Aracic, founder of Sponge Forge. "Instamory does just that. It's a fun and lovely way for yourself, your friends and your family to engage with your and others' Instagram photos."
* Compatible with iPhone/iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 7.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Instamory - Pocket Edition 1.0 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Frankfurt, Germany, Sponge Forge is a small independent game development studio founded by Ivica Aracic. Copyright (C) 2011 Sponge Forge. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.