CappsDev introduces My Band Studio for iOS
March 3, 2012 in Music
[prMac.com] Gisborne, New Zealand - CappsDev introduces a full featured music creation application which includes an intuitive yet complete interface to work on. My Band Studio 1.0.2 uses powerful audio frameworks to mix, edit and play sounds in the most efficient way. There are multiple different ways to add sound to your song with My Band Studio by either recording yourself, selecting one of the many different pre-loaded music loops or even selecting a song from your iPod library. In just a few taps and gestures the sound in each track can be adjusted the way you want. Finally exporting your song by email is as simple as it could possibly be.
My Band Studio Features:
* Unlimited number of tracks
* Precise volume adjustment for each track
* Choose from 7 different instruments tracks
* Multiple loops for drums, guitar and piano and more to come
* Access to iPod library
* Lock and mute individual tracks
* Position sound in each track with a simple scrolling interface
* Manage your recordings
* Realtime adjustments while playing
* Offline help within the app
* Export your song by email
* Intuitive interface
* High resolution Retina display graphics
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Access to iPod library is not supported prior to the iPhone 3GS / iPod touch 3g.
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 14.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
My Band Studio 1.0.2 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Located in Gisborne, New Zealand, CappsDev was founded in 2011 by sixteen year old Cyril Barthelet. It offers cost effective, high quality iOS applications. CappsDev will also be publishing Mac applications in the near future. All Material and Software (C) 2011 Cyril Barthelet. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
CEO / Founder