New Picture Puzzles Game For Kids To Learn First Words on iPhone/iPad
March 3, 2012 in Education
[prMac.com] Mumbai, India - Internet Design Zone, an iOS application developer company, today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Puzzles Train For Kids 1.0, its new educational game for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Puzzles Train For Kids combines fun with learning. Kids can go on a merry train ride to play simple picture puzzles and practice their first words at the same time. This app is just right for kids of the age group 3-6 years.
The app is free to download and try out. Kids can hop on the puzzles train and solve every puzzle to reveal a new picture. The Teddy train driver brings in a new puzzle on every railroad car. A kid has to arrange the tiles of the pictures correctly to reveal the complete image. Every name is spoken aloud so that a child remembers the name of the object. Bright graphics and train sounds make it exciting for children. How will children benefit? After playing with this app, kids (age group 3-6 years) will be able to:
* Recognize objects from their pictures and names
* Play simple jigsaw puzzle games which will sharpen their mind
* Learn and practice a lot of new words
* Over 170 images-words-puzzles in the following categories: Fruits, Vegetables, Animals, Birds, Vehicles, Objects, Aquatic Life, Food and Insects
* 2 categories: Fruits and Vegetables are free. Remaining 7 categories are available via a single in-app purchase
* The app has a child friendly interface. It is very easy to understand and use
* Hints are available if a kid finds it difficult to solve any puzzle
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 57.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Puzzles Train For Kids 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 60 iPhone/iPod touch and iPad apps. The company is currently developing educational apps for kids on the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2004-2012 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.