March 6, 2012 in Photo and Video (AF)
[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea - Shot MeMo, a new application from GKproject, combines functionality, simplicity, and style in an app that lets users create quick memos and preserve their memories. Shot MeMo is a memo-pad application with expanding features which include integrating users photos with their notes. By taking a photo with the app's camera application or by browsing their device photo library for previously taken pics, users can create a quick memo with a photographic element.
The application goes beyond simple practicality, incorporating creativity to foster self-expression. Making memos taken with Shot MeMo is much more than an easy way to make reminders. Users can tailor their text, including size, color, and font, as well as use custom virtual notepads available through an in-app purchase to enhance their notes.
Creating memos is only the beginning, because Shot MeMo also facilitates users' ability to share those memories with others. Their enhanced photos and notes can be instantly shared with Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Evernote.
* Snap a shot, add notes, and save or share with the touch of a finger
* Already snapped the pic you want to create a memo with? No problem. Browse your gallery within the app, and take advantage of ShotMeMo's features after the fact
* Our simple toggle-based menu makes setting up simple and quick
* There's no need to schlep a notebook. Shot MeMo has all of the practicality of paper and pen note-taking, with greater convenience and functionality
* Whether it's a gift you received, the highlights of your trip, or the expression on someone special's face at a once in a lifetime moment, Shot MeMo makes it quick, easy and convenient to keep your memories fresh and share them in an instant
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 17.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time only, Shot MeMo 1.5 is $0.99 and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
GKProject is a South Korean app development studio that focuses on creating innovative solutions for iPhone and Android users. Copyright (C) 2012 GKProject. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.