March 4, 2012 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Buenos Aires, Aregentina - Quadion has announced the release of a major update of NineGaps 1.4, its addictive and popular award winning puzzler for the iPhone / iPod touch.
This new version of the game includes three new features requested by users:
* New and awesome retina display graphics
* GameCenter support
* Hint button as in-app purchase
The game was featured by Apple as "Best Math Puzzle Game" and "New and Noteworthy" during 2009, 2010 and 2011 and achieved excellent reviews both from the press and gamers, topping charts in the Puzzle and Educational Games categories of the AppStore for several months.
Meanwhile, NineGaps Lite has also been relaunched with a new level, and the Mac version of the game is about to be submitted to the App Store for approval.
NineGaps is a highly addictive tricky puzzle game.
The goal of the game is really simple. You have to use your wits to place numbers from 1 to 9 in the missing gaps, while matching the operations presented in the puzzle. It's just like sudoku, but different!
* simple and unique puzzle-based gameplay
* cute graphics
* 5 difficulty levels
* unlimited brain burning puzzles
* game center integration
* highly addictive and fun!
* "sudoku-style puzzle game featuring a clever twist", Macworld
* "polished, fantastic looking iPhone app that anyone can enjoy", MacYourself
* "there is no reason this great puzzle app shouldn't be downloaded today", AppModo
* "with random boards the replayability is pretty much endless", In Touch Reviews
* "simple game with a simple design and does it simply perfect", GameZebo
* "make way for another highly addictive game coming out for your iPhone", Mobilewhack
* "great for all ages whether you want a math refresher or a fun way to teach kids math skills", The AppPodcast
* "this is a simple looking brain burning challenger", iPhone Footprint
* "sudoku meets calculator, has baby, calls it NineGaps", Mobile Game Faqs
* "highly addictive puzzle game", iPhone Toolbox
* "fun and challenging", AppChatter
* "easy to pick up and hard to put down", iPhone App Reviews
* iPhone or iPod touch 2.2.1 or later
Pricing and Availability:
NineGaps 1.4 is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Quadion Technologies is an IT services company that provides top notch development services for Mac and iPhone. Our team is made up of talented, highly professional developers who stop at nothing to deliver a superb service to our clients. We are agile developers with a business value driven approach. We take great pride in being one of the most cutting edge and creative software development companies in the world. Copyright (C) 2012 Quadion Technologies. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.