March 6, 2012 in Photo and Video (F)
[prMac.com] Taichung, Taiwan - GlowingButterfly Inc. introduces PicLatte 1.0, its new photo collage solution for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch devices. Thanks for the newest ideas introduced in PicLatte, it has never been so easy to make an awesome photo collage. With 32 fully adjustable layouts, 60 unique patterns, an easy color picker, rounded corners, inner shadow, color effects, photo adjustments and filters, it's easy to create unique images! The adjusted layouts are able to be saved as presets to extend your layout library. Also, the snapshot function helps you store the current session to be adjusted later.
Take a rest, record the wonderful moment of your life, and share with your friends!
Layouts & Transformations:
* 32 fully adjustable layouts
* Frame slider allows unlimited customization of inner frame dimensions
* Aspect ratio slider to change the aspect ratio easily
* Rounded corners on photo
* Pan, zoom, rotate and mirror individual photos
* The width of outer border and inner borders can be adjusted simultaneously or separately
* Customized layouts can be stored as presets to extend your layout library
* Favorite function helps you find the layout quickly
* 60 patterns and an easy-use color picker to customize the border style
* Apply adjustments (brightness, contrast, saturation, hue) or predefined filters on each frame area
* Apply inner shadow on each frame area
Snapshot, export and share:
* Snapshot function to store sessions to be adjusted later
* Share images via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Pasteboard
* High-resolution export option
* iOS 4.0 or later
* iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
* 9.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
PicLatte - Pic Latte 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Located in Fong Yuan, Taiwan, GlowingButterfly Inc. developes iOS applications. Copyright (C) 2012 GlowingButterfly Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.