March 7, 2012 in Entertainment (F)
[prMac.com] Hong Kong - Ignition Soft has introduced Magic Kit: Magic Timer 1.0, its 10th magic app exclusively for iOS devices. Magic Kit: Magic Timer looks like an ordinary timer but innovative mechanism is incorporated into the app and enables user to stop the timer at any given time, with accuracy up to 2 decimal places such as 5.36 seconds. The timer can be fully examined by spectators who will never spot the secret. Easy operation and detailed explanation guarantees great magic performance by anyone who loves magic.
Being the 10th magic in the renowned magic series, Magic Kit: Magic Timer has integrated the unique mechanism to create the illusion in which the user is able to stop the timer at very precise time. "I believe Magic Kit: Magic Timer has opened new ground and goes beyond other magic apps because the effect looks very real. It is not an ordinary magic app which spectators may suspect." said CEO Alex Hui.
The Magic Effect:
* Ask your friend give you a time with 2 decimal places, e.g. 5.36 seconds
* Ask your friend to stop the timer at that time
* Your friend tries to stop the timer at that time and probably fails
* Now YOU start the timer and stop it
* It stopped precisely at 5.36 seconds
* Work like an ordinary timer, but with magic secret only known to you
* You can stop it at any given time
* Interactive magic that can be performed anywhere using iPhone and iPod touch
* Highly replayable magic with simple mechanics
* Easy to use, easy to master. You can learn it in a minute
* The app can be freely examined by spectators. The secret is well hidden
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
Pricing and Availability:
Magic Kit: Magic Timer 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) for a limited time sale and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. Company information and other apps are available online.
Ignition Soft is found in 2010 by Francis Chong and Alex Hui for the purposes of creation of interesting, productive and educational applications for mobile performs. Copyright (C) 2010-2012 Ignition Soft Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.