March 17, 2012 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Logan, Australia - dJTep iOS announces Brain Meltdown 1.3 is a quiz game with a variety of questions. Each question has a time limit and choose the correct answer. Categories range from words, arithmetic, geography, nature, and politics. Each game session can have 10, 50 or 100 questions.
Brain Meltdown is a great game to play to pass the time during your commutes, work breaks, and involving others to answer the questions with you, but be quick, there is not a lot of time to answer the questions.
Experience the Brain Meltdown! Play more, Learn more, Score more. Feedback on the game is welcome. We are committed to enhancing our products to improve your game experience.
* Words: What is the missing letter from mot_r?
* Politics: Greece abolished their monarchy in ...
* Words: What is the missing letter from hoverc_aft?
* Politics: In 1999, Winnie Mandela was convicted of ...
* Animals: The marsh harrier's nativity is ...
* Politics: Italy is a member of the United Nations: True or False
* Words: What is the missing letter from educ_te?
* Arithmetic: What is 24 14?
* Sports: Which country came 2nd in FIFA World Cup 2010?
* Geography: Identify the continent for the country, Guam, in 2010.
* iOS 4.2 or later
* iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
* 17.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Brain Meltdown 1.3 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Logan, Australia, dJTep iOS was founded in 2011. dJTep iOS is made up of individual designers and developers entering the iOS mobile device software development industry. Copyright (C) 2011-2012 dJTep iOS. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.