BugHub - GitHub issues for your iPad
March 19, 2012 in Productivity
[prMac.com] Lexington, Kentucky - RCLConcepts is proud to introduce BugHub 1.0 for iPad. BugHub is a beautiful way to manage your projects issues on your iPad. BugHub’s iPad tailored experience makes managing hundreds of issues a breeze. Since BugHub integrates with GitHub, it’s very likely you can already use it with all your existing projects. BugHub provides a full featured issue managing experience.
* Manage multiple projects / repositories
* Add and remove multiple labels on issues
* Create new colored labels
* Assign issues to project collaborators
* Set milestones for issues
* Create new milestones with due dates
* Create new issues
* Comment on issues and delete existing comments
* Close and reopen existing issues easily
* Manipulate multiple issues at once
* Swipe through issues one by one by scrolling
The search feature in BugHub provides a powerful way to filter your issues so that you can quickly jump to the issues you are looking for. The search feature also provides hooks to filter based on labels, assignees, and milestones; a feature easily accessible from the button bar above the keyboard.
Swipe issue in the source list to reveal controls to easily close or reopen, label, assign, and set a milestone for individual issues.
* iOS 5.0 or later
* Compatible with iPad
* 4.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
BugHub 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Located in Lexington, Kentucky, RCLConcepts is an independent software company founded by Randy Luecke. Copyright (C) 2012 RCLConcepts. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.