March 28, 2012 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - Kickapoo is proud to introduce Mameshiba Catch 1.0 for iOS. Mameshiba, hybrid dog-bean-looking character is very popular among young girls in Japan and will be waiting to be caught with chopsticks. The game is now available in the App Store.
Collect the slippery beans to catch the various Mameshiba, which appears in each stage. Mameshiba and beans are all slippery and hard to catch. Try to touch the center of Mameshiba and beans to collect them. Some unique items might appear on the screen. When they do, catch them to get "rare Mameshiba" which will be displayed in "Mameshiba Guide". Keep collecting the same item 10 times, and then you will receive "trivia of Mameshiba".
How to play:
* Touch the center of the beans with your finger to catch them
* Pull the beans to the plate, then release your finger to collect them
* When you reach the target number of beans you must collect within the time limit, Mameshiba will appear. Catch it to clear the stage
* More than 40 kinds of Mameshiba are waiting
* You can refer to the profiles of Mameshibas in "Mameshiba Guide" once you get them
* You can tweet or upload Mameshiba on Facebook from "Mameshiba Guide". Tell your friends about the rare Mameshiba you own
* iOS 4.2 or later
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* 9.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Mameshiba catch 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Tokyo, Japan, Kickapoo provides solutions for advertising and promotion planning. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the company's Web site. Copyright (C) 2012 Kickapoo Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Any of the content of this app (illustrations, images) shall not be copied or used to any other purpose.