Chris Knight - Acutus Trading Ltd.
A Flashlight with Proximity Sensor Programmed
April 4, 2012 in Utilities
[prMac.com] Cork, Ireland - 25dev, the developers of FlashLight, has launched an exciting yet very practical product for iPhone. The FlashLight application is the first new product of its kind, an application with Proximity sensor programmed for iPhone 4 and 4S. In addition to this powerful function FlashLight has other useful built-in features including quick integration of the flashlight by shaking it, the ability to monitor battery status, Morse Code & compass.
Finally a Flashlight with Proximity sensor programmed for iPhone 4 and 4S. Turn your iPhone into a useful LED torch/flashlight with completely new features implemented in this application and get the most out of your iPhone. This application allows you to turn on/off flashlight and screen without making any noise or pressing any buttons at all.
* To turn On simply open the Flashlight Application
* To turn Off - Just cover your phone screen
* Or put the phone fully in your pocket
* Or turn the phone upside down on a table or surface
Using this feature to turn off the flashlight when it's not in use saves your battery life. You will never be caught out with this application; this flashlight has an integrated battery meter always letting you know how much battery life remains.
Flashlight has may uses:
* Searching for items in dark corners or under furniture
* Reading books/magazines
* Lights up a dark room at night
* During a power failure
* Finding a keyhole in the dark
Find out your own creative usage especially with proximity feature! You will always find this app handy in dark places. Get a Flashlight in your pocket, when you need it, where you need it.
* Proximity sensor turns LED light on/off
* Proximity sensor turns screen on/off
* Integrated battery meter
* Shake your device to turn light on/off
* Push button (signal light) with very fast response time, ideal for Morse signals
* Remember last configuration after the application is closed
* No splash screen, very fast start
* Brightest and fastest-torch
* Easy and simple to use
* Elegant design and high quality retina graphics
* Realistic sound effects
* Professional dark design to save battery life
Note: continuous use of the LED flash can shorten battery life.
* iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 3.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
FlashLight: Proximity Sensor Powered Flash Light 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
25dev creates, designs and develops unique interfaces and amazingly beautiful graphics for the iOS platform. The company's mission is to provide great products and great value for mobile application users. 25dev accomplishes this by performing extensive daily research, as well as new feature and technology analysis. From there, 25dev developers implement the best of the findings for their applications. Copyright (C) 2012 25dev. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.