April 3, 2012 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Singapore, Singapore - Hex Studio is proud to introduce Where is my prince? 1.1, an iPhone puzzle game that requires the players to use their wit to overcome all the obstacles so that the prince can eventually meet the princess and presents to her the precious stones.
In this game, the princess will be in the castle waiting for her prince to pass through the land of bushes, break through the wall, open the tower's gate, fight the dragon and finally present to her a shining diamond. The prince needs the players' help to destroy the obstacles by diligently select two or more obstacles that are in the row. Sequence to destroy the obstacles is the key to make sure all the obstacles in between the prince and princess can all be destroyed.
* 3 stages with 20 levels per stage. Total 60 exciting game levels will keep players brain active
* Slay dragons to collect precious gems and compete with your friends
* Share your score through Facebook, Messages and Game Center
* Collect your achievement medals in Game Center
* High score ranking in Game Center
* Three steps hints to help you if you are stuck at certain level
* Replayable. Different way of solving the puzzle will have different scores
Be part of fairy tale to make the prince and the princess live happily ever after.
With the social features in the game, players can meet friends of same interest, and play with them.
* iOS 4.0 or later
* iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
* 11.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Where is My Prince? 1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Headquartered in Singapore, Hex Studio is a new company focused to provide entertainment, education and information through various digital media, such as websites, PC applications and smartphone application. Copyright (C) 2010 Hex Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.