April 6, 2012 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea - NextZero announces Snokio 1.02 has been released. Snokio is a game for everyone of all ages. The mission is to avoid falling bombs and set high scores.
Here are some highlights - Your body gets longer if you eat strawberries, thus harder to control. But, you'll get more scores with a longer body. You will utilize the accelerometer to control Snokio's movement. You can also make Snokio jump by tapping on the screen. Through Game Center, you can compete against your friends to set the highest score.
* Snokio can also throw axes to destroy falling items. These destroyed items will be put into a slot for a chance at special items
* There are many items and costumes for Snokio. We will continue to update for more backgrounds, items, and costumes
The ax system:
* If you collect 3 coins, 10 coins appear.
* If you collect 3 Berries, Gold Berry appears.
* If you collect 3 Bombies, RED-Mode is switched.
* If you collect 3 Kongs, Nokk like monster appears.
* If you collect 3 Nokks, 50 coins appear.
* If you collect 3 Score-coins, 10 Score-coins appear.
* iOS 4.2 or later
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* 9.2 MB
* English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
Pricing and Availability:
SNOKIO 1.02 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Seoul, Korea. NextZero, application developer for iOS devices. Copyright (C) 2011 NextZero All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.