January 19, 2009 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Port Jefferson, NY - Limit Point Software is offering a promotion of it's products Mailings and iForm. With the purchase of "The Mailings-iForm Bundle" you receive activation codes for both products and free upgrades forever. Mailings is a full featured application for batch emailing that delivers any web page or plain text document with attachments to multiple recipients for marketing, news announcements, product updates etc.
iForm is a program that you use to serve and process HTML forms. Its basic functionality collects form data submitted by a web browser and then emails that data using formatting templates to select recipients, as well as saving it to a text log file which can be imported into a database.
But... these products work together!
You can use iForm to implement a form which collects email addresses for a mailing list, and then distribute newsletters, product announcements, etc. to that list with Mailings. Refer to the iForm "Tour Sample" for an illustration of how this is done with the help of Apple's Address Book.
* Simple intuitive interface
* Send HTML or plain text
* Imports comma-separated (CSV) or tab-separated (TSV) text files
* Full Address Book support for groups & distribution lists
* Imports Entourage groups directly
* Imports Daylite contacts with an optional Daylite plugin
* "Simulate Send" mode for testing or learning the program
* Handles thousands of recipients
* "Throttling" to control message rate: inter-message delay or batching
* Scheduling mailings
* Personalized greetings
* Templates for adding Address Book data to message content
* Templates support AppleScript content generation
* Much more!
* Does not require a web server because it can serve its own forms using the integrated web server.
* Processes form submissions with fully customized response pages, error replies, email messages and log entries.
* Emailer supports SMTP authentication, multiple file attachments of any type and "plain text alternatives" using multi-part mime messages.
* Template mechanism featuring support for embedded AppleScripts enabling dynamic and multipart form submissions.
* Logs all activity to a plain text file and monitor window.
* Logs each form submission to its own customizable log file, say for import to a database.
All software runs in demo mode for ten days. So you can try before you buy. Each product has a "hands on" tour to get you started quickly and easily.
Pricing and Availability:
The "Mailings-iForm Bundle" is only $28 (USD) until January 25, 2009.
Limit Point Software has been avidly developing software for the Mac community since 1997. In order to improve the usefulness, simplicity and dependability of our products user feedback has always been highly welcome and encouraged. Our products cover a diverse range of applications. The internet applications include bulk emailing, HTML form processing, web crawling and document indexing and searching. The "Utilities" suite is a large collection of small programs for combining movies, processing images in batch, file property editing, bulk emailing, and much, more.