January 19, 2009 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Viadana, Italy - Creolabs has released PayShield, the most complete way to have full access to your PayPal account for the iPhone and iPod touch. With PayShield you can easily check your online balance, get transaction details, refund a transaction, send money to anyone with an email address and much more.
PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay and get paid online. The service allows anyone to pay in any way they prefer, including through credit cards, bank accounts, buyer credit or account balances, without sharing financial information. With PayShield you have the power of PayPal just a touch away from your iPhone and iPod touch.
PayShield can also be used to monitor your eBay transactions (paid with PayPal) and it enables you to check your online sales very easily.
Key features are:
* Complete Balance information (also on multiple currencies)
* Advanced search for all the past transactions
* Complete transaction details
* Refund transactions
* Send money to anyone with an email address
* Password protect access to your data
* PayShield works with all iPhones and iPod Touches running version 2.2 software or later
* WiFi, Edge, or 3G Network required to use the access your PayPal account
* A business or premiere PayPal account
Pricing and Availability:
PayShield is based on the PayPal API Credentials and it is available worldwide. PayShield is now at the Apple App Store at a special introductory price of $3.99 (USD).
Creolabs (an SQLabs LLC division) is a company devoted to develop high quality iPhone and iPod touch software. Copyright 2008 uncomplex gmbh. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.