Timegg App' Introductory Sale - Everything about Time
April 12, 2012 in Utilities
[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea - Easy, Prompt, and Wonderful. Timegg, Intuituively designed and stylishly simple app, has launched in the iTunes App Store. You can easily control Timer (+ Interval time), Alarm, D-Day, Reminder with a wheel controller. With Timegg everything is so fast. Tasteful sound effects and animations make it even fun!! Gorgeous interface, intuitive Jog Shuttle, perfect functionality and simple controls. Everything about Time. 'Timegg' has Arrived.
* Pre-set up to 8 alarms. Run the dial to the point you want: Quickly turn the alarm on! Swipe it with your finger - set alarm up on separate weekdays. Each of 7 weekdays has its own tunes - you can even play the tune!
(+ Interval Timer) Preset your favorite timer(s)!! Such as 8 min for egg, laundry, nap time, etc. Use Interval Timer as a exercise timer for interval training Select your favorite tunes: basic, singing bird, barking dog, whistles, etc 'Follow the Team' in setting menu and get special sounds.
* Do not miss important days - check the adjacency of the date. To avoid your important anniversary, which you probably would if you are a man, you can set up alarm for 15 days, a week, or a day in advance notice. Turn the 'SHOW DETAIL' on, and you can see the details on your main screen.
* Things you should do today, things you should do every day, etc. For example, use the hourly reminder, if your job is to staring at the monitor all day long, to get proper time off every hour. Your reminder will still be working for bi-weekly, or even monthly.
"Form follows Function" - Louis Sullivan
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 9.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, Timegg 1.0.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Based in Seoul, Korea, FigtreeLabs was established in 2012 by founder and designer, John Jung. The company focuses on designing simple and highly functional apps for human beings, making people's lives more smart and happy. Copyright (C) 2012 FigtreeLabs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
+82 10 3610 5753
Korea, Republic Of