January 23, 2009 in iAnnouncements (E)
[prMac.com] Bloomington, Minnesota - IdeaSwarm today announces AppViz 1.5.2, an update to their popular iPhone sales and analysis utility for Mac OS X. With a focus on ease-of-use, AppViz helps iPhone developers download and visualize their application sales. The utility features a dashboard that displays an overview of product sales and trends at-a-glance, as well as a graph view for more in-depth analysis with per country and custom date range filtering.
iPhone application designers can download and view the top reviews from 64 App stores around the world. With the click of a button, import daily, weekly, monthly, or monthly reports, as well as view and sort them by product with report summaries. Developers can easily find out where their sales are coming from in the geographical report, as well as export original reports or an Excel compatible calculated daily report for integration with other reporting solutions. AppViz currently supports 44 currencies, making currency conversion a breeze.
Feature highlights include:
* Download from the web or import from existing files
* Imports daily, weekly, monthly, and monthly free reports
* Currency conversion supports 44 currencies
* Product dashboard shows an overview of sales and trends
* Graphs view allows more in-depth analysis with per country and custom date range filtering
* View and sort reports by product with report summaries
* Download and view the top reviews from 64 App stores around the world
* Find out where sales are coming from in the geographical report
* Export original reports or an Excel compatible calculated daily report
With AppViz, iPhone developers can now avoid the hassle of manual daily downloads, and spend more time building their applications, not spreadsheets.
* Mac OS X Version 10.5.5 Leopard or later
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* 6.1 MB Hard Drive space
* Internet Connection
* iTunes Connect Account
* Application on the Apple AppStore
Pricing and Availability:
AppViz 1.5.2 is available for $29.95 (USD). A trial version is available from their website.
Located in Bloomington, Minnesota, IdeaSwarm is a privately funded company founded in 2008 by Dylan Bruzenak. Leveraging his longtime experience from the consulting field, Dylan's main focus is developing powerful, versatile tools for the Mac and iPhone platforms. Copyright 2008 IdeaSwarm. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.