April 16, 2012 in Health and Fitness
[prMac.com] Auckland, New Zealand - Orange Orb launches iRelax Vol 2, Their latest app for guided meditation on the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Also available as a MP3 audio download.
This app contains guided meditations in the form of ancient chakra methodologies designed to help people become aware of and re-balance the primary energy centres in their bodies.
People have used Chakras and Yoga Nidra for body awareness and relaxation for centuries. Many people use guided meditation on a daily basis, to relax and unwind from the stresses of modern living. The app contains five sessions, each made up of a combination of the core themes. Each session varies in length and content, from a short 35 minute journey to a 60 minute deeply relaxing journey of Chakra Awareness.
There are major nerve centres where chakras are located throughout the body. Chakras have powerful influences and effects in our lives. They form the base to our emotions, our energy levels, the nature of the way we communicate, our intentions, our relationships and how we physically connect with the world around us.
iRelax guided meditations can be used first thing in the morning to help you be at your best for the day ahead, or last thing at night to help you drift off into a deep and refreshing sleep.
* Deeply relaxing guided meditation sessions
* World class recordings and ethnic orchestral score
* Binaural ambient relaxation techniques
* 5 Sessions between 35 and 60 minutes in length
The Sessions include:
This short track helps prepare your mind and body for the meditation ahead.
Breath and Relaxation:
This track will help you enter a relaxed state where you are aware of your breath, slow your pulse and clear your mind.
The heart of the Yoga Nidra, takes you on a journey of awareness of your body and energy points.
Some sessions contain a guided meditation through a forest and ocean journey, helping you become aware of all your senses, though a deeply relaxing landscape of nature.
This track will help prepare you for this journey through your chakras.
This forms the heart of the sessions. A journey through your body, experiencing each chakra in turn, through sensations and sound.
Each chakra has its own mantra. This track will help you learn the mantras and let you experience them whilst focussing on the flow of energy through your body.
As you return from your guided mediation, this track will gently bring you back to your surroundings, feeling alert, relaxed and refreshed.
What people are saying: Some recent 4 and 5 star reviews on iTunes:
* A friend recommended both of the iRelax meditation apps to me after a yoga class and they are both great. I have some meditation cds but the quality of these apps are soooo much better. Highly recommended "
* The guided meditations are immensely relaxing and well put together. Many chakra meditations i've tried have been much too short as I like to use them before I go to sleep. The ones on this prgram are just perfect. "
* I've got the previous app from the same company and use it most days so I got this one too when it came out. Only been using it a couple of days and it really compliments the first app. Fantastic quality recordings. I love the indian flute thingy!"
* I downloaded the first irelax app from these guys and it was deeply relaxing and helped me a lot with getting a good night's sleep. I've had this new one for a couple of days now and it's just as good. Never really knew anything about chakras. "
* iPhone or iPod touch iOS 4.0 or higher
* iPad iOS 4.0 or higher
Pricing and Availability:
iRelax Meditation 1.0 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Healthcare & Fitness category. Press can request evaluation copies and demo codes from Orange Orb by email.
Based in Auckland, New Zealand, Orange Orb was founded in 2008 and is a sister-company of Jingaz.com. Orange Orb was founded to specialise in downloads and apps for the heath and wellbeing markets. Jingaz specialise in producing mobile applications for authors, industry and in-house projects. Jingaz produce apps for Apple iOS devices, the Android Market Place and custom mobile applications for business, industry and government bodies. Copyright (C) 2012 Orange Orb. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.