AppCurry releases Talking Car Zippy Free for iOS
April 17, 2012 in Entertainment
[prMac.com] San Jose, California - Mobile app developer AppCurry has just released a free version of their talking character app "Talking Car Zippy" for iOS. The free app, called "Talking Car Zippy Free", will be ad supported and it will have the most of the features of the full version. Although the app is mainly targeted at kids it should entertain almost anyone who is young at heart.
With hundreds of talking friend apps on the appstore why make yet another? "The reason is simple: although it would be very hard to find a kid who doesn't love cars, there is simply no notable car character app on the appstore. This is what differentiates Talking Car Zippy from all other talking friend apps. We want Zippy to be the best talking friend app a kid will ever have", said the CEO of AppCurry.
Zippy is a cute interactive car that talks. It repeats what the user says in his funny voice. It responds to touches with hilarious expressions and sounds. It can also do incredible stunts. The app is packed with awesome 3D graphics and smooth animations.
Talking Car Zippy Features:
* Talk to Zippy and he'll repeat what you say in his funny voice
* Poke his eyes and he'll scream
* Touch his body - first time he'll coo, second time he'll laugh and third time he'll be mad at you
* Touch his tires to give him a flat tire
* Let him park, open the door for you and take you for a spin
* Ignore him and he'll start looking for you and yawn
* Honk at him and see his reactions
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* Size: 27 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Talking Car Zippy Free 1.0 is free and available worldwide on the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Headquartered in San Jose, California, AppCurry is a privately held company established and founded by Hemanga Das. The company develops mobile apps for iOS and Android platforms. Copyright (C) 2012 AppCurry. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Director Of Marketing