April 27, 2012 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Chengdu, China - As the first 3D augmented reality FPS Gun App,after the long wait,the Real Strike was launched. Do you ever wonder bringing the fun of First-Person-Shooting into reality? Real Strike is the first app that does exactly that! It mixes up the camera and the real-time computed 3D gun animation into an integrated view, allowing you to turn the forest, street, office or whatever environment you are in into a military simulation field. And, you can make a movie while you play!
Even in the evening, night and thermal vision goggles would give you clear vision to complete your mission. There are 25 high-precision 3D weapons at your disposal, and they all can be viewed with detailed profile in the Armory mode, exquisite in every angle. Environment-sensitive dynamic lighting, realistic animation of firing and reload, physics-simulated trajectory of 3D bullet shells... Only this ultimate Augmented-Reality gun app can bring such a level of heart-beating realness to you!
* The world's first ever Augmented-Reality (AR) First-Person-Shooting app.
* The world's first ever AR shooting movie maker that allows you to make fun video or take snapshot
* A total of 25 weapons from 6 different categories in your armory.
* Extremely high-precision gun models with 8000 vertices on average, yet can be run smoothly on any device with iOS 4.0 including iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad
* Each gun has its unique animation of firing, reload, and drawing during gun switch
* Authentic recorded weapon sounds of reload, firing, and even flying by of bullet shells before they drop on the ground
* "The Real Strike" theme song playing in the background while you view the fascinating details in the Armory mode
* Dynamic computation of lighting direction and intensity on the gun according to the camera image
* Night Vision, Thermal Vision, and Tactical Flashlight all part of your combat pack
* Unique settings of recoil force, precision, rounds-per-minute, and cooling factor after consecutive firing
* Use Gyrometer to increase situation awareness so that when you turn, the gun turns with you
* Armory Mode presenting detailed view of each gun in various angles on 6 cool backgrounds you can pick to take photos of your favorite gun. Even if your device doesn't have a camera, you can still have a lot of fun shooting the 3D guns and appreciating their beauty in any angle
* Full specification of each gun
* Pistol - USP45, Glock 18, FN57, Desert Eagle
* Shot Gun - W1200, M1887, KSG, Striker
* Sub Machine Gun (SMG) - P90, UZI, UMP45, MP5
* Rifle - CM901, SCAR-H, ACR, QBZ-95, MK14, M4A1, AK-47
* Sniper - M24, AS50, M82, AW-L118A
* Light Machine Gun (LMG) - M134 mini gun, M249
* Short touch to fire a single shot
* Long touch to fire multiple shots (automatic weapons only)
* Press 'Reload' or shake the device down and up to reload
* Press 'Aim' or pinch to aim or dis-aim, and to turn on/off the scope for sniper rifles
* Touch 'Combat Pack' to display the Combat Pack panel, where you can turn on flashlight, thermal and night vision goggles, switch guns, and record video
* iOS 4.0 or later
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* 69.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Real Strike - The Original 3D Augmented Reality FPS Gun App 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Located in Chengdu, China, as an independent iOS developing team with great enthusiasm for mathematics and science, Yii Studio began its App-developing journey since June, 2011. After many years' science research, the guys of Yii studio decided to devote themselves to the combination of mathematics and art, which with an aim to present the best and most gorgeous experiences for the digital fans. Today, Yii Studio is offering the best works with international perspective and sincere attitude. As the subsidiary of Yii Studio, the Wounderapp website was launched April, 2012. Copyright (C) 2011-2012 Yii Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.