May 2, 2012 in Business
[prMac.com] Denver, Colorado - Are you part of the 3% that still relies upon product quality printouts from suppliers? Auditweaver emails you product test results before they find their way to your loading dock.
Auditweaver was developed to handle notoriously tougher communication and documentation sharing between outsourcers and their contract manufacturers. With auditweaver, you can set supplier production schedules, manage materials, conduct testing and set alerts internally, and with others in your supply chain. Being notified of important production and compliance checkpoints between companies is only available on our platform.
One Supply Chain
One supply chain, one app, many devices. Be up and running on auditweaver in minutes. Just download to your smart phone, iPad, laptop or PC to begin organizing your material and product testing. To connect, share data sets, and link compliance alerts is as easy as inviting your friends on Facebook.
* Company to company data sharing
* Instant notification system
* Product testing workflow from sample schedule to disposition
* Certificate of Analysis and Chain of Custody reporting
* Material and Sample data export to XLS
* User panel with one-touch call, SMS, E-mail
* Data import wizard
* Document repository
* Language support for English, Chinese, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, German and Portuguese
* iOS Version 5.0 or higher
* Android Version 2.3 or higher
* Mac OS X Version 10.5 Leopard or higher
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* Windows OS version XP, Vista, or 7
* >1GHz Processor > 5MB Hard Drive Space
Pricing and Availability:
The auditweaver app is Free and available for immediate download from iTunes, Google Play and from their website.
Located in Denver, Colorado, United States, Audit Weaver, LLC (AuditWeaver.com) was founded in 2011 by Mike Weaver. Audit Weaver specializes in company to company data sharing, material tracking and laboratory information management software (LIMS). Auditweaver leverages cloud architecture to bring manufacturers, distributors and suppliers together to share material and product quality data, enabling cross company alerts for changes in material specifications or compliance issues. Copyright (C) 2012 Audit Weaver, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.