May 10, 2012 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Sunnyvale, California and Ahmedabad, India - eInfochips, a leading software and hardware Product Engineering Services Company, today announced the launch of their proprietary Quality Assurance tool called AQA. AQA is a powerful and robust tool with patentable technologies that enables 100% automated black-box testing for Android and Apple platforms.
AQA supports single click parallel test execution on emulators and remote devices and comes with pre-integrated test banks for System validation and Application testing of Android devices, enabling shorter QA cycle. Test coverage includes Functional Testing, Performance Testing, Regression testing, Stress Testing, Sanity/Smoke Testing of the devices. The Central repository and Comprehensive dashboard with Debug Analytics facilitates easy QA execution and management. AQA has successfully enabled 100% automated black box testing solution for handheld device testing, In-car systems, Home-Control Systems and In-Flight Entertainment Systems.
* Test cases organized into Modules & Features with easy creation of packages / test suites
* GUI based test environment configuration
* Parallel execution on emulators and real devices reducing the time-to-test
* On-demand screenshot and movie capture for all / failed test runs
* Dynamic textual/graphical report generation with multi-level filtering for better tracking
* Facility to import existing test assets
* Record & Play for automated XML based test creation
* Comprehensive dashboard with project details for Managers and Executives
AQA is specifically designed for:
* System testing of Android based mobile devices and tablets
* Functional testing of Android based Home Control Devices, In-car and In-flight devices
* Native and third party Apple and Android application testing
* Automated usability testing of device and native applications
* Network and Performance Testing of handheld devices
For more information on the eInfochips AQA, please visit website.
eInfochips is a CMMi Level 3 & ISO 9001:2008 certified Product Engineering Services company offering a broad portfolio of services comprising New Product Development, QA & Independent Testing, and Product Sustenance to key industry verticals including Consumer Electronics, Video Streaming, Security & Surveillance, Medical & Healthcare, Aerospace & Defense, Machine Vision & Imaging, and Systems. Copyright (C) 2012 eInfochips. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.