May 11, 2012 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Milano, Italy - Tension Software announces Product Builder 1.1 for OSX. Product Builder allows software developers to create packages, ready to be transmitted using the Application Loader (by Apple and included with the Developer tools) to the Mac App Store. Product builder helps to avoid common errors in submitting an app to the app store and insures the package to submit is in the correctly signed and formatted.
It allows to create the package in an automated way, saving a lot of time and error free. It is an indispensable tool for any developer publishing applications on the Mac App Store and it is already used by many developers in the world.
It allows to correctly submit application with spaces in the application name (you can't do it directly via XCode). It code sign correctly the application before building. It makes the repetitive creation of packages a pleasure and best of all, error free! It names the package also using the bundle version of the app to avoid confusion with older submission. It checks if the app used to create the packages is already authenticated with the app store with informing you of the problem. (this is a common mistake because you need to test it authenticating it and then you need to use a new virgin copy to create a package to submit to the store)
After inserting the correct setup one time only, to create a package the user just needs to launch Product Builder and drag and drop the application to submit on the Product Builder window. Done!
* Creates via Drag and Drop a package with the application signed with your signature
* Handles correctly applications with spaces in the name, example: 'Product Builder'
* Put the created Package near the original app or in a preference selectable directory via preferences
* Auto-creates a package without spaces in the name ready to be correctly submitted to the App Store
* Full diagnostic of the package creation in a log area
* Check for MASReceipt folder error
* Optional uses release string name suffix
* Standard Help and PDF User Guide included
* Tested by Apple before inserting it in the App Store
* Mac OS X Version 10.7.3 Lion
* 1.1 MB
Price for Product Builder is US$ 4.99 (available only at the Apple Mac App Store at lower launch price at this time).
Located in Milano, Italy, Tension Software started in 1997 developing Mac software for Mac OS Classic. Now Tension Software still develops Mac software for Mac OS X using the last Apple technology, Cocoa and Objective-C. All the current Mac production is made by Universal Applications native on both PPC Mac and Intel Mac. Other brands and products referenced herein are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Copyright (C) 1997-2012 Tension Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.