Debt Manager for iOS Shines a Light on the End of the Debt Tunnel
May 26, 2012 in Finance
[prMac.com] Reading, United Kingdom - Independent developer MH Riley announced Debt Manager 1.5 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Debt Manager is aimed at people who are in debt and looking for a way out. It utilises the Debt Snowball method to illustrate a simple and highly effective technique for debt reduction. This helps to organize, track and pay off multiple debts in the cheapest and fastest possible way.
Simplicity of use is key and is achieved using a clean UI, in-context help and an ongoing tutorial to guide the user through the process. This enables the user to focus on the output rather than the input. We understand that a picture speaks a thousand words, so in addition to the payment schedules and display of interest and time savings, there is also a full suite of interactive reports. These allow easy visualisation, letting the user 'see' their debt reduce.
The app also offers several more advanced features. Some of these include:
* Tracking of payments and visual progress indicators
* Extra payments can be made against each debt
* Multiple payoff strategies (e.g. Lowest Balance First, Highest Interest First)
* Support for Introductory Rates (e.g. interest free for 6 months)
* Trying out What-If scenarios
* PDF and HTML exports
* Payment due notifications
* Credit Card Balance Transfers
* Passcode protection
* Backup and Restore of app data via Dropbox
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 9.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Debt Manager 1.5 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Founded in 2010, MH Riley is an independent iPhone/iPad App developer with a passion for producing high quality mobile software. Copyright (C) 2010-2012 MH Riley. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.