May 27, 2012 in FileMaker (F)
[prMac.com] San Diego, California- Productive Computing, Inc., a Platinum member of the FileMaker Business Alliance, is proud to announce the availability of Software as a Service (SaaS) for its most popular solutions running on the latest FileMaker Pro 12 database engine.
Our web-based SaaS will provide you remote access to our select FileMaker Pro Solutions for a low monthly fee and includes a free 30-day trial.
If You Already Own FileMaker Pro 12:
* Core2 CRM: $10/month/user (includes subscription to Outlook for Win, Address Book and iCal plug-ins)
* Core2 CRM with Invoices: $20/month/user (includes subscription to Outlook for Win, FM Books Connector, Address Book and iCal plug-ins)
* Core3 CRM: $35/month/user (includes subscription to Outlook for Win or Mac, FM Books Connector, Address Book and iCal plug-ins)
* FM Work Orders: $25/month/user (includes subscription to FM Books Connector plug-in)
If You Need FileMaker Pro 12:
* Purchase FileMaker Pro through PCI or...
* Subscribe to FileMaker Pro for $15/month/user (requires at least 1 year SaaS commitment)
"We are tremendously excited about offering our products to the public for a one-time purchase or for a low monthly fee under this new subscription model. The ability for a customer to begin using our software on the award winning FileMaker Pro platform without an upfront cost will allow us to bring a new level of efficiency to organizations who would have otherwise not been able to afford it. Helping businesses become more organized and profitable through the use of well designed and easy to use software systems is the goal, and this additional pricing option is a win-win for both our customers and PCI." - Marc Larochelle, CEO, Productive Computing, Inc.
Productive Computing, Inc. 950 Boardwalk, Suite 205 San Marcos, CA 92078 email@example.com (760) 510-1200 Press Contacts: Productive Computing, Inc. Keith Larochelle (760) 510-1200
Since 1996, Productive Computing, Inc. has been helping its customers become more efficient and profitable by implementing custom software solutions using FileMaker Pro. Utilizing FileMaker Pro as a rapid application development tool, their certified FileMaker developers can create custom applications that a business can run on their Windows or Macintosh desktop computers, in a web browser, on an iPad or iPhone or shared simultaneously on all of these platforms. Productive Computing, Inc. is one of only a few companies in the United States to have earned the highly respected Platinum level membership within the FileMaker Business Alliance and recently won the exclusive FileMaker Business Alliance Partner of the Year award. Copyright (C) 1996-2012 Productive Computing. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.