June 4, 2012 in Games
[prMac.com] Belgrade, Serbia - Kokakiki announces Tweens HD, free for a limited time. Tweens is a puzzle game with non-stop action. A challenging time-based arcade puzzle game where you need to concentrate hard to find pairs of pigs in order to make them disappear in mud, users must create a direct path between two pig twins, making sure the path is not blocked by obstacles. Complete levels by clearing all the pigs from the screen before time runs out.
Tweens is a puzzle game with non-stop action, which is rarely seen in this genre. Although the game goal is simple it can become serious task. Colorful and pleasant cartoon graphics, cheerful music and frenetic sounds are just the first layer of the game.
In new St. Valentine's mode, as in regular Tweens game, you race against the clock to match same colored pigs, but in St. Valentine's mode it is not enough - additionally pigs must be different genders!
* Addictive and funny, relaxing, mind sharpening puzzle
* Improve your concentration, reflexes and hawk-eyes
* Cute graphics and colorful pigs with addictive music and authentic sounds
* Simple tap controls make Tweens easy to learn but difficult to master
* Multitouch support - use two fingers at once to speed up your play
* Earn extra points by connecting pigs in special streaks - get various bonuses, combos and rampages
* Complete 75 levels of challenging action puzzle and unlock Endless mode as a reward
* Additional 20 levels in St. Valentine's game mode
* Full support for Retina displays
* Game Center achievements and leaderboards
* Flying pigs on your demand
* Butterflies, sheep, dogs, rocks and more
Caution: This game has been known to cause prolonged periods of laughter, fun and joy!
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1.3 or later
* 26.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tweens HD 1.4 is free for a limited time only and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Kokakiki is company of video games enthusiasts who share a common vision of the games they wanted to make and play. Our goal is to become recognized as a source of high-quality casual games for the entire family. Copyright (C) 2012 Kokakiki. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.