June 9, 2012 in Photo and Video (F)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - TokyoCONSARUai is proud to introduce ".Camera," a camera app for the iPhone. This camera app can change anything into dot painting. This apps output to 'small dot painting,' a black and white photo the size of 180 x 180.
* Adjust the condition of the black and white and the size of the dot
* Shoot while checking the degree of finish. See preview in real-time
As with a real camera, user can adjust the contrast of black and white photo in darkroom techniques. You can preview the effect of the effect in real-time. What you are carry around in your pocket is a dark room.
Frame rate of the preview of this app is low. Low is not a bad thing. Can shoot while checking the composition because you can open the sense of the moment.
Photo charm of this app to output:
* To highlight the symbols in the city
* To highlight the signs and lettering on the sign
* To highlight the outline of the illustrations
* Dot the picturesque illustration of handwriting
* Dot the picturesque landscape
* Cute little pictures with frame
This camera has a unique sense of operation.
* iOS 5.0 or later
* iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
* 0.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
.Camera 1.0.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Located in Tokyo, Japan, TokyoCONSARUai is a company of system development. Copyright (C) 2012 TokyoCONSARUai. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.