Chris Knight - Acutus Trading Ltd.
Keep Track of Sports Matches with Sports Scoreboard 1.0 for iOS
June 20, 2012 in Sports
[prMac.com] Scarborough, United Kingdom - JAS Applications has announced the release of Version 1.0 of their new iOS App Sports Scoreboard. Keep score of Football, Rugby, Tennis, Basketball, Badminton, Baseball, NFL and Squash matches all in one App!
Each sport has it's own page which is customised to it's scoring system! For example in Rugby, you can score the total score, numbers of tries, number of conversions, number of penalties and number of drop-goals. Teams can be given a customised team/player name and each sport has it's own clock to show the length of each match.
* Keep score of Football matches
* Keep score of Rugby matches
* Keep score of Tennis matches.
* Keep score of Basketball matches
* Keep score of Badminton matches
* Keep score of Baseball matches
* Keep score of NFL matches
* Keep score of Squash matches
* Customised page to fit scoring system of each sport
* Teams can be given customised name
* Each match can be timed
* Easy to use interface
* iPhone, iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 0.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Sports Scoreboard 1.0 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available exclusively for iOS on the App Store in the Sports category.
JAS Applications, headed by 16 Year Old James Shaw, creates useful, intuitive Apps for iOS Devices. Our aim how we can develop amazing Apps to make the experience of for the consumer as pleasant and fun as we can. Copyright (C) 2012 JAS Applications. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.