Read Faster with Acceleread Speed Reading Trainer 2.0 for iOS
June 27, 2012 in Productivity
[prMac.com] San Francisco, CA - BananaBox has launched Acceleread Speed Reading Trainer 2.0, a free iOS application that trains users how to read faster. Powered by a sophisticated and proprietary algorithm, Acceleread generates a guided training program that is customized to individual strengths and goals. Users of the the origina Acceleread iPad app saw an average of over 180% improvement in their reading speed. Many users tripled their reading speed. With Acceleread, anyone can learn to read faster in as little as 10 days!
Acceleread gives users the best tools to expand their abilities and push their skills even after the guided
course is finished. Acceleread also offers a robust training center where users can train at their own speed and import their own text. Users can dynamically adjust each training tool while the tool is running, allowing users unprecedented flexibility when interacting with text. Acceleread's beautiful interface allows for extensive customization and is designed to mimic a variety of real-world reading conditions.
* Use advanced techniques to turbocharge reading effectiveness
* Unlearn old habits that shackle reading speed
* Absorb multiple words at once
* Improve focus
* Understand passages faster and more accurately
* Reduce frustration and increase reading efficiency
* Expand vision span
* Eliminate regression and skip-back&
* Dynamically adjust reading speed to match material
* Increase retention to remember more of what is read
Effective reading is critical for success in today's professional, academic and personal environments, yet most people read only 1/3 as fast as they should! With Acceleread, anyone can unlock their reading potential regardless of their starting point and blaze through text!
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 23.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Acceleread Speed Reading Trainer 2.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Download From iTunes
BananaBox creates personal development software. They pair happy design with smart technology to help you be your best you. Copyright (C) 2012 BananaBox, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.