February 18, 2009 in Gaming (E)
[prMac.com] Hutto, Texas - Macgamestore.com, in partnership with Ludia, Inc., today announced the availability of The Price is Right and Hell's Kitchen for Macintosh computers.
The Price is Right
Come on down to play The Price Is Right game! Feel the thrill of playing in Contestant's Row and through different pricing game challenges, including Plinko, Cliff Hangers and Punch-A-Bunch and more of your favorites. Try your luck as you spin the Big Wheel for the chance fabulous prizes and a huge pay-off at the Showcase!
* Single Player Mode: Play multiple shows while avoiding strikes to rack up the biggest winnings.
* Party Mode: Up to 4 players compete against each other; winner determined by the cumulative value of prizes earned during the game.
* 16 of the most popular pricing games, plus Contestant's Row, Big Wheel and Showcase.
* Theme music, announcer audio and game sounds create a true-to-show game experience.
* Rack up achievements in your personal trophy room.
Hell's Kitchen is a US TV phenomenon as renowned Gordon Ramsay puts aspiring chefs through a rigorous culinary bootcamp. Experience the show's pressure-cooker atmosphere as you go through a series of kitchen and dining room challenges. Success depends on how well you can cook and serve meals, so master each time management test to progress. Each meal is scored by Gordon Ramsay- do you have the talent to be a "Five-Star" chef in the hottest kitchen around?
* Career Calendar game play. Work up from new restaurant status to advance towards a prestigious Five-Star rating.
* Set within Hell's Kitchen - play in both the kitchen and dining room.
* 3D model of Gordon Ramsay rates and comments on performance.
* 35 Gordon Ramsay recipes from the TV show unlock as players progress through the game.
* Print recipes to try at home.
The Price is Right and Hell's Kitchen both require Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later, a PowerPC G4 or better, 512 MB of RAM, and 32 MB of VRAM.
Pricing and Availability:
The Price is Right and Hell's Kitchen is available at Macgamestore.com as a digital download for $19.95 (USD). A 60 minute trial version of each game is available as a free download.
Launched in 2005, Macgamestore.com, is the most popular Mac gaming store on the Internet with over 600 Mac games available for purchase. Macgamestore.com is also the leader in digital download games and the number one web site for casual Macintosh games. Copyright 2005-2009 Macgamestore.com. All Rights Reserved.