June 25, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Barcelona, Spain - Independent developer, Marc Guirao Majo has released iSwoop 1.0, his new space action-arcade game for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. "iSwoop" is based on the classic "Swoop" by Ambrosia software. The former "Swoop" version available only for Mac OS 9, has been rescued for iOS devices. This new game reminds the best space classics such as "Galaga" and "Galaxian" but with its own style of play and unique sounds and background music.
You are a shock trooper in the alliance marines. Your specialty is guerrilla space-warfare, and your mission is to buy time for the surviving miners to get away to safety.
* Endless levels, endless fun! "iSwoop" is a game of survival, its objective is to get the maximum score possible before the player runs out of ships
* There are nine different types of weapons. As the player gets to higher levels he'll get armed with more powerful weapons.
* Seven types of enemies
* There are four unique challenge levels in which will test the player's reflexes and skills. Each will get harder as the level increases.
* "iSwoop" has an amazing soundtrack and audio effects, created by Ambrosia software
* Retina support
* Game Center support. Who will be the more skillful player in the world?
Start playing "iSwoop" now!
* iPod 2nd gen
* iPod 3rd gen
* iPod 4th gen
* iPhone 3G
* iPhone 3GS
* iPhone 4
* iPhone 4S
* iPad 2
* New iPad
Pricing and Availability:
iSwoop 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Barcelona, Spain, independent developer, Marc Guirao Majo, graduated in Multimedia engineering in La Salle BCN. Copyright (C) 2012 Marc Guirao Majo. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.