July 7, 2012 in Announcements (F)
[prMac.com] Carpi, Italy - Command Guru is proud to announce the Private Beta testing of Meetings for Mac. Organize and take minutes of your next meeting in a new, effective way, with Meetings for Mac. Join our private beta and start becoming more productive in few instants. With Meetings for Mac you can organize all the important items of your next meeting or take detailed minutes of each one you are involved in.
Main (and awesome) features:
* Extremely easy to use UI with specific areas to add Participants, Preparation activities, Topics, Decisions, Tasks and Notes
* Add Locations, set time, duration and date in a snap
* Use "Smart Entry" field to quickly add new items using a specific syntax (with auto-complete)
* Drag&Drop items to reorder and to create connections between topics, decisions and tasks
* Focus mode: follow your connections between items with no distraction at all
* Stay in sync for free: thanks to our technology, you can sync your meetings between different Macs and with our upcoming iPhone and iPad apps
Sign up today to Meetings Private Beta and download the application for Mac! Help us improving it and fixing bugs before submitting it to the Mac App Store, reporting bugs and suggesting new features. Please visit our web site for further information.
Located in beautiful Carpi, Modena, Italy, Command Guru srl is a privately held company founded in 2009 by Alessio Zito Rossi. With a combination of more than 15 years of experience in marketing and software development, Command Guru designs and develops innovative applications for Mac and iPhone platforms combining usability, outstanding style and performance. Copyright (C) 2009-2012 Command Guru srl. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.