February 23, 2009 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Thousand Oaks, California - So you don't have enough timers for your various tasks? Geared for busy iPhone and iPod Touch users who need to keep track of time with various tasks - ranging from exercise routines to projects for clients - a just-released "Easy UP/down Timers w/Tilt and Shake Control" program provides 20 counters and timers with both a scrolling view of multiple timers and a single view of any one timer.
Developed by Energize Software, it comes complete with unique tilt and shake control, timer linking, and provision for customized pictures and text for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Feature highlights include:
* 20 simultaneous timers that count up or down with status indicators (up, down, active, alert)
* Unique tilt and shake control of your device to start/stop/reset and increment/decrement time
* Link one timer to another to trigger timers to start upon completion of the first timer
* View a scrolling list of all the timers or choose single timer view
* Audible or silent alarms with visual alerts or vibration
* Each timer can have a customized title and custom picture
* Choose from three background themes - brushed metal, wood or tile
* Easy numeric keypad entry for countdown time
* Fine tune tilt and shake sensitivity, alarm volume, and more
* Keep track of individual food items cooking in the kitchen
* Track an exercise or gym routine
* Time a business presentation or speech
* Log time spent working on a project for a client
* Provide alerts for taking prescription medicine
* Save time and organize your day by reusing the same timer for frequent tasks
* Operate the timer without looking at it by using the unique tilt and shake control
* iPhone or iPod Touch 2.2 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Easy UP/down Timers w/Tilt and Shake Control for the iPhone / iPod Touch is only $1.99 (USD) and is available exclusively through Apple's iTunes App Store. Complete details and a video demo of Easy UP/down Timers w/Tilt and Shake Control in action can be viewed at the Energize Software site.
Located in Thousand Oaks, California, Energize Software specializes in the development of iPhone and iPod Touch software. Its goal is to produce high quality and easy-to-use software that not only increases productivity but also entertains. Copyright 2009 Energize Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.